an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Cannabis Information Sharing & Analysis organization
- Weekly Physical Security Threat Intelligence Reports
- Weekly Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence Reports
- Daily Ransomware Data Leak Site Reports
- Physical Security Expert Access Sessions
- Cybersecurity Expert Access Sessions
- Partner Collaboration Platform
Security Resources for the Cannabis Industry
We offer a curated collection of best practices and guidance from the public and private sector in order to assist the cannabis industry with planning for, mitigating against, and responding to all hazards which may impact business operations.
Our latest Posts
As technology continues to grow its influence on the cannabis industry, it is important to ensure that the security of our operational technology (OT) systems evolves.
Thieves are using a technique made popular on TikTok to steal cars, and cannabis dispensaries are becoming targets for vehicle ramming incidents.
A review of a recent data breach at Uber and the cybersecurity lessons in MFA that the cannabis industry can implement to be more secure.